1. I am glad to hear about the normalisation of wedding.
2. Indeed, life is not an event, rather it is a process. I cant express more than that, oné must experience it fully to taste.
3. Same goes for wedding, it is a start of new chapter of one's life; and not a few hours party fun!
4. Before, I never understand what it means, I just stupidly committed myself to LOVE, and then followed by BABY, but all ended with disappointments, or intensive maturity.
5. Nevertheless, I survive with lots of losing face, social pressure, and depth apologies to my parents for my choice for love, and the price it costs.
6. Whatever, however, whereever ways - I wish three of us the best happiness.